Meghna Adhikari
Meghna Adhikari

Horoscope: What’s your canine star sign?

Henry Loomis

Aries

March 21-April 19

You’re full of energy and the life of the party thanks to your goofiness and charm. But if you don’t get your zoomies out you can become stir-crazy and start to bark — just like a Jack Russell terrier. 

Taurus

April 20-May 20

You’re a chihuahua — once you find your person, you are the ultimate lap dog. Loyal and loving, although you are not afraid to bite back when someone underestimates you.

Gemini

May 21-June 21

Your sociability can turn into restlessness — you never sit still for long, always seeking some kind of action, like an Australian shepherd.

Cancer

June 22-July 22

You’re a pack dog, just like a husky. You’re cuddly, in touch with your feelings and naturally gorgeous.

Leo

July 23-August 22

Like a bichon frisé, you love meeting new people, and you know you’re cute. You’re the true head of the household — let the humans think what they want.

Virgo

August 23-September 22

You’re smart, you’re capable and you know how you like things. You get the job done and look good doing it, just like a standard poodle.

Libra

September 23-October 23

People can’t help but fall in love with you, and you have lots of love to give back — the picture of charm, just like a Shih-Tzu.

Scorpio

October 24-November 21

Unwaveringly devoted, you feel deeply and make long-lasting connections. You’re protective, and you keep an eye on your best people — you’re a German shepherd.

Sagittarius

November 22-December 21

You get a bad rap for being noncommittal, but really you’re a trustworthy companion with a healthy sense of independence. As the archer, you’re a quick, natural hunter, just like a greyhound.

Capricorn

December 22-January 19

You’re an Akita — known to many as the most stubborn dog breed, you don’t make friends easily, but when you do, they’re companions for life.

Aquarius

January 20-February 18

You can be intimidating, but you use your intellect for good. You’re clever, and you pick up tricks easily, like a border collie.

Pisces

February 19-March 20

The ultimate best friend, imaginative and playful, you’re a golden retriever. Plus, you’re both water babies — have you ever met a goldie who doesn’t love to swim?