Horoscope: Which residence hall are you?

Henry Loomis

Aries: Norris 

March 21-April 19  

You would assume that the most financially mindful sign wouldn’t incur the most fines, but it’s okay Aries — you are certainly the fittest of us, given that you practically live at the Bear.  

Taurus: Gates  

April 20-May 20  

Without you, our castles would crumble. Like Grinnell’s trademark tower, you are someone we all can lean on through the tough times. We know who to call when we’re all ~tangled~ up.  

Gemini: Rathje 

May 21-June 20  

We love you for your relaxed and cozy vibes but hate you for your distance. While you’re not the center of attention, you’re always worth the walk.  

Cancer: James  

June 21-July 22  

You aren’t afraid to be yourself and we love that. While you are the most likely to have a silly goofy time, you are least likely to set off the fire alarms. Stay unproblematic! 

Leo: Main  

July 23-August 22  

There’s never a dull moment in Main, and certainly never with you. We can always count on you for a fun time — and don’t worry, we’ll keep your business underground. Between the both of us, someone has to. 

Virgo: Rose 

August 23-September 22  

Like this somewhat ignored East Campus residence hall, you like to fly under the radar. Remember to cross the train tracks and join the rest of the world sometimes instead of observing from afar. 

Libra: Lazier 

September 23-October 22   

For the indecisive bunch who couldn’t decide between the energy of South and East’s beloved air conditioning, you found your home in the best of both worlds. Sing it, Miley.  

Scorpio: Cowles  

October 23-November 21  

Always down for a good time, living with your closest friends and throwing a party is exactly what makes you jive — Cowles is the perfect place for you to live your best life.  

Sagittarius: Younker 

November 22-December 21  

Full of personality, you’re always coming out with the next big event to unite your friends. You bring the spice to life, even when you’re just lounging around in the best lounge on campus.  

Capricorn: Renfrow  

December 22-January 19  

We are not sure what to think of you just yet. What we do know is that you have loads of potential and are high in demand. Hopefully, you can execute your plans and smash expectations.  

Aquarius: Loose   

January 20-February 18  

Like Loose, unlocking your secrets is like embarking down a labyrinthine spiral and, like the Loose lounge, you have a lot going on. 

Pisces: Cleveland  

February 19-March 20 

Every Pisces we know is tapped into the divine feminine. We love that you chose spaces to be yourself — but remember to step out of your comfort zone once in a while.