The Scarlet & Black Horoscope: Advice for the signs during the first snow

By the Celestial Maiden & the Celestial Minion

SCORPIO The sun may set early on your birthday but that only means the night is longer. Don’t waste your time in the light – this is the time for working under shadow.

SAGITTARIUS The first frost means your time is coming, but not quite here. Reflect on why you reflect such an absence of warmth. Remember fires within are not always externalized.

CAPRICORN Stop building that snowman. If he comes to life, he may not have such a jolly happy soul.
Aquarius Don’t stick your tongue where it doesn’t belong– like frozen poles. You’ll may have to cut it off.
Pisces When the water around them freezes, fish hibernate. Stay in your slumber. If you see any hooks, remember what being caught entails.

ARIES Marshmallows melt into hot cocoa as you melt into the person you’ve always wanted to be. The present tastes sweet.

TAURUS As you walk, place your boots in the footprints already laid ahead of you. Sometimes it’s better to follow others’ lead.

GEMINI Steal the D-Hall trays and slide down the big hill. Spinning out of control never felt so fun.

CANCER Resist the urge to hide in your bed. The warmest spot is in the giant pit under the HSSC. Find your own way.

LEO You will see lights above the white fields and think you should follow them. Do not. They will not lead you home.

VIRGO Before you whip out the ice skates, check the depth of the ice. This freeze may not go as deep as you would like.

LIBRA Make a snow angel. Remember that you are not one.