Day in the Life: Nandita Banik

7:05 A.M. – Why did I think waking up early to study statistics would be a good idea? I should have done this last night.

7:30 A.M. – There are so many admitted students all over campus. They have no idea what they’re getting into.

9:32 A.M. – The statistics quiz wasn’t that bad. The Dining Hall coffee was though.

10:37 A.M. – In GWSS; forgot to print my English essay for class. Will have to run to the library in the 5 minutes between GWSS and English. The struggle.

11:55 A.M. – Running to lunch. Will I manage to get lunch today? They have chocolate brownie cookies for lunch! Okay, I also need another cup of coffee. (I know, it’s unhealthy but it was a crazy day)

12:55 P.M. – In Calculus class. I don’t like this lesson – related rates are not fun.

3:26 P.M. – Sometimes I wonder why I procrastinate so much…even when I know the consequences are terrible. A friend mentions mangoes. Now, I am craving mangoes.

4:01 P.M. – Running to South to do laundry.

4:14 P.M. – Running to production meeting – ahhh, I do not want to be late.

4:33 P.M. – Running back to South to move my clothes to the dryer. I need to get my laundry done before dinner.

6:00 P.M. – Running to D-hall to eat dinner. There is stir-fry special tonight, yesssss. Food makes me magically happy.

6:55 P.M. – Running to the rehearsal. Today is a crazy day.

10:10 P.M. – Finally, I’m back in my room. I’m so exhausted. I should sleep, but before that, let me watch one youtube video.

12:32 A.M. –  Wait, what? What have I done? Ok, I need to sleep right now.